Come be a part of this powerful multi-week study at First Christian! The Story is an abridged, chronological Bible that reads like a novel. There are no verse references, and Scripture segments are seamlessly woven together with transition text into a single grand narrative. For those intimidated or overwhelmed by the unabridged Bible, The Story helps people understand God’s Word more fully and engage with it more easily. Watch the promo video below.
This is our youth drama team Heaven's Heart under the direction of Ashley Toeneboehn. They blessed the church with this performance Sunday 12-21-14. ENJOY! Their next performance will be Easter Sunday 4-5-15, Don't miss it!
First Christian of Kimberling City, MO is an independent, non-denominational church that believes the Bible to be the inspired word of God and His revelation to man. Therefore, we insist only on those matters in which the New Testament sets forth as requirements for membership in Christ's Church. Those are faith in Christ as the Son of God and Savior, repentance from sin, and baptism in the name of Christ for the forgiveness of sin and then receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit. We practice the form of baptism that conforms to the New Testament pattern of immersion.
Join us Sunday mornings for adult worship. Choose between our traditional service with Hymns in the Sanctuary or with current songs of praise in the Family Life Center. Become a part of the excitement as we join together in worship, prayer, preaching from God's word and breaking of bread. During communion, we remember the death, burial and resurrection of Christ for all mankind and we proclaim our faith in His ultimate return in glory.
Oh, and come as you are! If you are comfortable in a suit and tie or t-shirt and shorts, we do not judge on your appearance. God loves you just as you are, and so do we! Come worship with the friendliest Christian Church in the Branson area!
- Our vision is for people to lead a lifestyle of worship.
- Our vision is for people to be changed by their encounter with God in worship.
- Our vision is for all worshippers to be fully engaged mentally, spiritually, and physically in worship.
- Our vision is to worship with the excellence the Lord deserves.
- 8:30 am - Traditional Worship Service, with vintage Hymns of faith
- 9:30 am - Adult Sunday School. Several topics available
- 10:30 am - Worship in the Family Life Center, blending current songs of praise
- 10:30 am - Children's Church 5 years through 3th Grade.
(Babyland child care is available on Sundays during 9:30 class and 10:30 worship service ONLY)
- Children, Pioneer Club (Birth - 6th grade) 6:00 pm with seasonal 5:00 pm family dinner. (only while Reeds Spring schools are in sessioin)
- Youth (7-12th grade) 6:00 with seasonal 5:00 pm dinner. (only while Reeds Spring schools are in sessioin)
- Adult bible study in Owens Hall 6:00 pm.
(Babyland child care is available on Wednesday nights during all classes)
Are you looking for a Bible study that meets during the week? Or maybe you are looking for chance to connect with other Christians in vital relationships. This Branson area Christian Church has the following opportunities available. Contact the group leader or the church office at 417-739-2673. for additional information and directions.
- Young Adults Study Group: Meets Mondays at 6:30 pm - In Owen's Hall. Babyland child care is available.
- Barry Jenkins' Home Study Group: Meets 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 7:00 pm - Host/Facilitator, Barry Jenkins.
- Elston Home Study Group: Meets 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 7:00 pm - Host/Facilitator: Dave & Judy Elston.
- Neva Givich Home Study Group: Meets the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month at 7:00